One of my favorite parts about the holiday season is baking! My entire family loves getting involved from the mixing of batter, whipping the frosting, topping the dessert mixed in with a little bit of tasting in between.
This season, we are teaching our girls about the true meaning behind the holidays and the gift of giving to others. While we sprinkle in the fun, we are also teaching some life lessons when we bake. Making sweet treats are two gifts in one: the gift of family time and the gift of sweet treats and giving! These are what memories are made of.
During our routine grocery shopping at Walmart, we grabbed a few supplies to whip up some whipped peanut butter chocolate fudge brownies. We found some M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits, M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Baking Bits and DOVE® Peppermint Bark (Limited Edition) - which are only in-stores for a limited time!
I also picked up the We also picked up a package of Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix and some Great Value® 2% Milk to chase down these amazingly delicious whipped peanut butter chocolate fudge brownies.
You can use the following offer to help save on your next trip to replicate the recipe!
Ingredients for Whipped Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
8 ounce package of cream cheese at room temperature
1 cup of powdered sugar
8 ounce tub of whipped topping
M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Baking Bits or DOVE® Peppermint Bark, crushed
Directions for Whipped Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Prepare Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix according to directions.
- While brownies are baking, mix the cream cheese and peanut butter until they are nice and whipped.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar 1/4 cup at a time while continuing to whip.
- Add whipped topping and whip for about another 45 seconds.
- When the brownies are cool to the touch, add the layer of the whipped topping.
- Sprinkle on your topping of choice and share with friends and family!
Here's a close up of the DOVE® Peppermint Bark (remember, it's only at Walmart for a limited time, get them soon before they are gone).
My girls packaged these ooey gooey delicious treats to hand out to our family and friends!
Check out some of these other great holiday inspired recipes! What inspires you to bake in the fun this holiday season?
Easy Sweet Dessert Recipes
- Whipped Peanut Butter Brownie
- Holiday Truffles and Mini Cupcakes
- Holiday Tres Leche Milk Cake
- White Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
- Cereal, Chocolate, and Caramel Chex Mix Recipe
- Girl Scout Tagalong Copycat Recipe
- Snickers Cookie Cup Recipe
- Instant Oatmeal Cookies with Vanilla
- Strawberry Sweet Parfait with Ice Cream
- Semi-Homemade Churro Sandwiches
Leave a Reply