With shorter days coming and breezier mornings, fall's approach is nearing. That means that the back to school and fall festivities are close upon us!
With fall's arrival, the transition between seasons is a great time to prepare your home for the hustle and bustle of school, extracurricular activities and the holidays!
This year, my first child is going to Kindergarten. It's an exciting time in this household. We also just received our sports schedules - let's just say its going to be insane here.
Before all of that starts, I wanted to get a head start in making our home clean and comfortable as possible before the craziness sets in.
After stopping at Target for some cleaning materials, I took out the ocelo™ No-Scratch Scrub Sponges (Printed) to get them participating in the fun!
I love getting the kids involved to clean!
Their art table is the bane of my existence, but where all the creativity and magic happens!
With the fun prints (some of them had cute pineapples on them), they were excited to be cleaning their art table (with the hubby's help)!
I grabbed a couple to stash away for our kitchen - they are amazing for cleaning glassware, china and stainless steel without scratching.
I love storing these under our kitchen sink cabinet space! Our under-sink cabinet space gets a lot of abuse namely due to drippy cleaning solutions and dish washing liquid that spills over.
Today, I'm sharing with you a tutorial on how I organize under the kitchen sink. You'll notice how much brighter, functional and organized it looks! You can do it too!
Organize Under the Kitchen Sink
1. Remove everything. First, remove everything from the cabinet and wipe it clean.
2. Wipe the area down. Clean off the area with rubbing alcohol to help with the adherence on the next few steps.
3. Pick your cabinetry covering. For the cabinet covering, you can use any of the following:
- self-adhesive contact paper
- removable wall paper
- rubber floor mat
- repurposed wallpaper
4. Get some organizing bins. Find some organizing bins that will fit underneath the kitchen area. My garbage disposal takes a LOT of space. So before you buy any, make sure that you've measured to ensure fit for the space.
5. Get more space. You can add space by using adhesive hooks and a dishwashing rack to create more space. This is where I love placing ocelo Scrub Sponges and other dishwashing supplies for convenience without having to rummage through baskets!
Enjoy you newly organized space!
Are you going to do any fall cleaning this year? You can save $0.50 off One ocelo Scrub Sponge Multi-pack by clicking here! The printed sponges are available in 3 and 6 packs. Add it to your Target cart today.