Table of Contents
Delicious and easy honey roasted cereal breaded chicken bake recipe that you can easily make on a weeknight!
Did you know that Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted can also be used as breading? Yep. That means breakfast, snacks and dinner can be covered!
Today, I'm sharing with you a 25 minute dinner meal that is a breeze to make.
Honey Roasted Cereal Breaded Chicken Bake Recipe
1. Tenderize the chicken breast (so that it cooks thoroughly faster).
2. Cut the chicken breast so that they are in meal portions. Spread mayonnaise on each side of the chicken breast.
3. Take the 2 cups of Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted and grind it up.
4. Dip the chicken breast on both sides into the breading you just made.
5. Put it in the oven for 20 minutes (or until thoroughly cooked).
6. Garnish with parmesan cheese and cilantro/parsley.
Like this Honey Roasted Chicken Breast? You might also enjoy...
- Cheesy Quesadillas - Delicious and easy to make.
- Strawberry Fruit Parfait - This is made with ice cream.
- Pressure Cooker BBQ Recipe - Another easy week night meal.