New tutorial 😉 This time, for photographers out there.
I too love my camera. I needed some flare for it though. After a while, your Canon strap gets old. Plus, with the model of the camera embolden (is that a word?) on it - it was sort of obnoxious. So I had my mom think of ways to create a camera strap...and then I used her ideas, and whipped up the perfect instructions!
You will need:
Lining (I used quilt batting)
1. Use your camera strap to measure the length of the fabric that you will need. Add two inches to that.
2. Then measure the width of the strap. Multiply that be three.
3. You should now have the length and width of the fabric to cut.
4. Now use that fabric as a guide for your batting. The batting only needs to be cut half the width of the strap.(The batting will be the part of the strap that touches your neck.)
5. Sew the ends first - fold them - and stich about 1/4 of an inch in.
6. Now fold the straps - and sew them together. Now sew 1/4 from the edge for a nice border.