There are 12 days until Christmas. I am only half way done! Scary, I know. I'm cutting it close this year.
Right now, my focus is on getting awesome stocking stuffers for the girls and my hubby for Christmas.
While searching for ideas, I found this awesome link about some cozy and winter scarves. These are five scarves under $25, which would be a great stocking stuffer idea for my hubs for muah! 🙂
The link also served as a reminder of how much my girls love scarves. At school and at dance class, I always get notes on how much they love dancing and singing with them!
Needless to say, tonight, I got them to dance with some old scarves I had to a song none other than "Let It Go!".
Ansley obviously loves to pose. Look at that leg!
Here she is again . . .
Aubrey joining in the action. Using the scarf as a shawl as shown in the article here:
Next up was thinking about some stocking stuffers for Ryan. Short story: In 2012, I remember forcing the "your gift to me has to be thoughtful, I don't care the price" mantra in his head. That year, he gave me a package of men's white Hane's t-shirts that I opened up in front of his family. Everyone was confused and thought I opened the wrong gift. "Seng always wears my white undershirts to sleep," he said aloud in front of everyone. Needless to say, I started blushing. This year, I'm returning the favor.
If you must see the beard, here it is. Obviously, if I took out a camera to take a photo of his face, he would know I was up to something. So these are the images from my phone. Its wild right? And multi-colored. He's proud of that fact.
Thank you Yahoo! for sponsoring this post. While this was a sponsored opportunity from Yahoo!, all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Other Gift Guides You Might Love
- Gift Guide for Dads Who Hunt
- Gift Guide for People Who Work from Home
- The Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids by Age
- Gift Guide for 3 Year Old Boys
- Gift Guide for 4 Year Old Boys
- Gift Guide for 7 Year Old Girls
- Teacher Gift Guides
- Best Gifts for Kids
- Best Mothers Day Rings and Necklaces from Walmart (that are really good)
- Best Valentine's Day Gifts for Kids
- Ultimate Guide for DIY Dads
- Gifts for People Going to Disney World
- White Elephant Gifts
- Pop Up Children's Books Gift Guide
- Best Unicorn Gifts for All Unicorn Lovers
- Best Baby Shower Gift Ideas
- Gift Guide for Mom from Daughter for Valentine's Day
- Gift Guide for Mom's Who Love Technology
- Gift Guide for Busy Moms from Amazon and Target
- Ultimate Gift Guide for Mom
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids and Dads
cute cute! i just love your fam bam!
Sandy a la Mode