I have a first grade and a second grade girl this year. I asked them to help you guys out for Christmas ideas for parents who have no idea what to get their 7 year old!
You know what's exciting? When your kids can finally communicate to you what they want and why they want it! So, I'm sharing with you some of their favorite things that they shared with me on gifts that any girl their age would absolutely love.
This year, it's all about unicorns and sequins. Poop emoji stuff is definitely on the way out. Apparently, Num Noms are on the way in. And forget about slime. Apparently, fun foam is where it is at!
Girls this age are excited to use products that provide them the ability to explore textures, experiment with things they've learned in school and anything flashy. At this age, they start to develop skills and increased attention spans, so that means crafts are great for them at this age.
Gifts for 7 Year Old Girls
If you are looking for other ideas, check out my Board Game Gift ideas for kids!
Also, at this age, these kids are loving take photos of themselves! So the Fuji Film camera is definitely on the list of must haves!
Other Gift Guides You Might Love
- Gift Guide for Dads Who Hunt
- Gift Guide for People Who Work from Home
- The Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids by Age
- Gift Guide for 3 Year Old Boys
- Gift Guide for 4 Year Old Boys
- Gift Guide for 7 Year Old Girls
- Teacher Gift Guides
- Best Gifts for Kids
- Best Mothers Day Rings and Necklaces from Walmart (that are really good)
- Best Valentine's Day Gifts for Kids
- Ultimate Guide for DIY Dads
- Gifts for People Going to Disney World
- White Elephant Gifts
- Pop Up Children's Books Gift Guide
- Best Unicorn Gifts for All Unicorn Lovers
- Best Baby Shower Gift Ideas
- Gift Guide for Mom from Daughter for Valentine's Day
- Gift Guide for Mom's Who Love Technology
- Gift Guide for Busy Moms from Amazon and Target
- Ultimate Gift Guide for Mom
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids and Dads