Here is an easy project (DIY Wedding Vow Art) that you can do if you are looking for a way to include wedding vows or song lyrics on your wall!
Here's a sneak peek at our finished product - it was inspired by the show Fixer Upper with Joanna Gaines where she had the sign welded in metal.
I wanted to modify it to include a faded wedding photo of us with the words on top of it.
DIY Wedding Vow Art
1. Open your photo in any photo editor of your choice (mine is Photoshop).
2. Crop your image.
3. Add a white layer below/under your main image.
4. Change the opacity on your main image.
5. Add your phrase using your favorite font on a new layer on top of your main image. I used the font Angeline.
6. Flatten your image and save it as a JPG. Send it off to your favorite canvas printing shop. That's it!
Pin this below to share the project!
More Wall Decor Ideas for Your Home
- Bathroom Wall Art Ideas
- Rustic Nursery Decor
- How to Hang Paper Flowers
- Paper Scroll Wall Decor
- Giant Photo Frame DIY
- How to Make a Wall Cock
- How to Decorate a Striped Wall
- Oversized Letter Board Tutorial
- DIY Trophy Display Case for Kids
- Patterned Wall with Same Color and Different Sheen
- Powder Room Wall Art
- DIY Wedding Vow Ideas
- DIY Faded Wall Art with Wedding Photo