If you are hosting for the holiday season this year, maintaining a guest-ready bathroom is probably on your to-do list!
Since the guest bathroom is always the most visited room, I wanted to deck it out for the holidays. Our bathroom incorporates an outdoorsman holiday theme. My husband and I agreed that the front area would be his home for all things outdoors, which includes the bathroom. So, that's why our decor is outdoor/rustic themed for our guest bathroom.
Today, I'm sharing with you some great ideas on how you can decorate your guest bathroom and powder room for the holidays.
Easy Ideas for Decorating a Guest Bathroom for the Holidays
1. Add a Christmas tree in the bathroom. Yes, I know, crazy right? Confession: For little boy guests who might "accidentally" miss, having a Christmas tree right in front of the toilet might force them to sit down to do the deed. Just sayin'. 🙂
2. Tie a burlap ribbon around bucket for trash can. If you love the farmhouse style look, getting a galvanized bucket with a burlap ribbon around it gives a fun twist to the holidays (pun intended).
3. Add a wreath or ribbon around the hand towel. If your hand towel holder can support it, this would be a super cute way to decorate something you are hoping all guests do after they visit your bathroom!
4. Dress up the lighting above the mirror! Its so easy just to put a few holiday branches above the lights!
5. Include a Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® Mega Rolls wrapped with ribbon as decor itself. This is SO easy!
If guest run out, they have no reason to rummage underneath the sink to find more.
No one wants their guest to experience a bath tissue run out - using these fuller rolls will mean less roll changes for you and your guests.
Do you have any tips to get a guest bathroom ready this holiday season? Get more ideas for holiday themed decor updates to make your holiday season more festive and enjoyable for guests here.
Christmas Tree Home Decor Tips
- Affordable Christmas Tree Collars
- DIY Christmas Tree Box to Hide Metal Stand
- DIY Christmas Tree Collar Ideas
- Christmas Decorating Ideas for Guest Bathroom
- Christmas Decor Inspiration from Nell Hills
- Fun Ways to Decorate with Kids fo Christmas
- Holiday Christmas Decor Ideas
- DIY Christmas Tree Skirt with Kids Handprints
- How to Flock a Christmas Tree with Fake Snow
- Best Frosted and Flocked Holiday Christmas Wreaths
- Tips for Decorating Your Home for the Holidays
- Kids Thumbprint Ornament Christmas Tree
- Farmhouse Style Advent Calendar