Christmas is just around the corner, so you better believe I already have a home decor theme for my humble abode this season! As you may already know, I'm in love with neutrals and anything white. It just so happens that this Christmas season, I'm doing it all frosted and flocked in our home!
I love love love having the glistening of ornaments, trees and wreaths in our home. My husband hates the glitter, but spilt glitter just means you are having too much fun in your home, am I right?!
I'm rounding up some of my most favorite frosted and flocked wreaths this season. I want them all please! Here's the one I have hung up on my mantel now! I got this one at Amara - they have amazing holiday home decor for all budgets! Amara has a gorgeous collection - even outside of frosted decor!
Here's a roundup of my favorite wreaths from Amara and other stores!
Roundup of the Best Frosted and Flocked Christmas Wreaths
Here are the links to my favorite flocked holiday wreaths:
Glittered Leaf Wreath in Pale Blue | Flocked Pine Wreath | Robin Bird House | Frosted Magnolia Leaf and Pine Wreath | Icy Glitter Ivy Leaf Wreath | Frosted Finley Wreath | Flock Needle Pine Wreath | Snowy Ornament Sage Wreath | Flocked Pine and Berries Wreath | Wrapped Pine and White Berries Wreath
And if you haven't seen it yet, check out my Christmas front porch!
Christmas Tree Home Decor Tips
- Affordable Christmas Tree Collars
- DIY Christmas Tree Box to Hide Metal Stand
- DIY Christmas Tree Collar Ideas
- Christmas Decorating Ideas for Guest Bathroom
- Christmas Decor Inspiration from Nell Hills
- Fun Ways to Decorate with Kids fo Christmas
- Holiday Christmas Decor Ideas
- DIY Christmas Tree Skirt with Kids Handprints
- How to Flock a Christmas Tree with Fake Snow
- Best Frosted and Flocked Holiday Christmas Wreaths
- Tips for Decorating Your Home for the Holidays
- Kids Thumbprint Ornament Christmas Tree
- Farmhouse Style Advent Calendar
Leave a Reply