Delicious recipe that is easy to make on a weeknight featuring shredded chicken taco recipe rotisserie chicken!
Today, I'm going to share with you how to make those Chipotle Tacos - that are to die for! And the best part about it: it's effortless using the rotisserie chicken from above! I mean, look how excited I am to eat this 🙂
Chipotle Tacos Recipe
1. Cut up the rotisserie chicken into cubes. Set aside.
2. Next make dice up the other toppings. First, 1/2 a head of red cabbage ...
cilantro (we substituted parsley) ...
and limes (cut into wedges).
3. Time for the dressing. In a bowl, put in 8 ounces of sour cream ...
1/2 cup of adobo sauce from canned chipotle peppers ...
use the left over lime juice and mix it into the concoction along with 1/4 teaspoon of cumin, 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
Assemble to tacos by placing the cubed Marketside rotisserie chicken in the center of the corn tortillas with the desired amount of cabbage, cilantro/parsley. Drizzle with dressing.
To serve, roll up the tortillas around the filling. As Ansley would say, "It's yums."
What are your tips for making effortless meals? Any recipes you want to share? I would love to hear them!
More Inspiration Ideas
- Easy Chimichurri Steak Tacos
- Easy Chicken Quesadillas
- Chicken Breaded with Cereal
- Wonton Southwest Bean Stuffing