Last year, I had a really cute idea that I stole from a friend for the kids' school treats for Valentine's Day. This year, I wouldn't necessarily say I topped myself. However, I will say that I put just as much effort doing it!
- The printable form
- Goldfish (buy this large package)
- Sandwich bags
- Helpers (optional, try to get non-crying ones if possible)
The other child however was having a blast helping scoop:
I then cut out the printable and folded it!
The size of the paper wasn't wide as the sandwich bags, so I folded the ends a bit. Then stapled them down on the left and right sides:
Here's what it looks like all done:
Pin the image below!
If you are looking for a chocolate alternative, baked Goldfish is where its at! Your kids will love you!
What did you do for your kiddo's Valentine's Day school treats?
For a chocolate alternative, check out my chocolate covered lady bugs that I did for Valentine's Day as well - free printable included!
More Valentine's Day Inspiration
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Lady Bugs for Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day Goldfish Printable for School
- Valentine's Day School Ideas for Kids
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Kids
- Thoughtful Gifts for Mom for Daughter
- Personalized Classroom Valentines
- Valentine's Day Card Ideas
- Valentine's Day Heart Shaped Food Tradition
I can not find the free printable for the goldfish.