Table of Contents
Learn how to make Easter mason jar crafts with kids!
I'm so excited to share with you this fun Easter mason jar craft! The kids will love making it I purchased some ordinary mason jars and turned them into an Easter bunny, a baby chick and a carrot!
Supplies Needed for Mason Jar Crafts to make a Bunny and Chick
Directions for Mason Jar Crafts for Bunny and Chick
1. Grab your mason jars and remove the lid.
2. Use your glitter or embossing powder and decoupage medium. Mix it thoroughly (or else you will get streaks) in a separate container.
3. Paint a light coat over the top of the mason jar. Let it dry completely (typically, it takes about 1 hour).
4. Put the lid back on. Hot glue on the googly eyes, bunny whiskers and nose, chick wings and feet. Make sure you are VERY careful with the placement. Once you stick it onto the dried decoupage, the hot glue will adhere and come off with the hot glue should you decide to move it. Aren't they adorable?
This bunny is so cute!
Supplies for Mason Jar Crafts for Carrot
hot glue gun
Starburst® Funsize Cane
Directions for Mason Jar Crafts for Carrot
This project was a little bit cleaner than the previous one. Supplies needed included using the Starburst® Funsize Cane!
1. Unpack the Starburst® Funsize Cane and place it into the jar.
2. Grab a cute green ribbon and hot glue it around the lid.
3. Fold the green felt and free hand the leaves of the carrot.
4. Cut the felt and hot glue the sides together.
5. Fold it and glue it onto the top of the lid. Add a tag, and you are set!
This would make a great gift for anyone celebrating spring and Easter!
Other Easter Posts You Might Love
- Milk Jug Easter Baskets
- Garden Themed Easter Basket
- Non-Candy Easter Basket Hacks and Ideas for Kids
- Umbrella Easter Basket
- Easter Daycare and School Treat