I'm excited to be sharing my free printable for lunch box notes for kindergarten with you! I have two girls going to school this year - one is heading into kindergarten and the other into first grade.
If this past year has been a clue to the future, I know that it will be a super hectic and busy time for the entire family as we head into the school year. So I've decided to add little love notes and words of encouragement remind our kids how much we love them.
Do you remember passing notes at school as a child? It was fun, right? This is a sure fire way to provide your child a much needed pick me up and smile in the middle of the day. It is a great way to also get the conversation started after school too.
This week, I went to Target to stock up on their lunches! Packing their lunch with a lot of love doesn't take hard work. Grabbing some bread, deli meat, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce as well as a side some Lance Sandwich Crackers and Snyder’s of Hanover on-the-go packs is a great combination for an awesome lunch.
For the busiest of school days, Lance Sandwich Crackers are made without high fructose syrup, but still provides a wholesome, satisfying snack. Snyder's Hanover pretzels provide simple ingredients with lower fat than traditional snacks - all moms can attest to loving that!
While you are shopping, you can also enter for a chance to win a prizes that are packed with love, like:
- Custom Lunchbox “packed with love” (weekly)
- (6) $2,500 scholarships
- (6) Years Supply of Snyder’s-Lance snacks
- (6) iPad/Tablets
- (12) $50 gift cards for school supplies
- (60) Swag kits – include robot keychain, chip clips, can cooler, thermos
Free Colorful Lunch Box Notes for Kindergarten Instructions
1. Click on this link to download the PDF in full-size.
2. This can be printed on 8.5 inch-by-11 inch cardstock or paper!
3. Cut along the lines. Write a personalized note on the back telling them how much you love them or some encouraging words for their first day of school.
4. Pack the lunch with love and include some Lance Sandwich Crackers and Snyder's Hanover pretzels.
5. Watch your child smile on the way home from school.