Tomorrow, my opposite and I celebrate our five year anniversary! Here's to many more years lovie! Let's take a quick trip down memory lane:
- We've had many adventures together, like living in a garage in the middle of nowhere for four years.
- We've had many firsts together, like successfully growing a half acre garden without any experience.
- We've had many disagreements with each other, like why he chooses to leave his shoes in the middle of the doorway and why I never close the lid on anything.
- We've had many joys with each other, like our smart and beautiful daughters.
- We've had many laughable moments with each other, like when he asked me what I wanted to do for our anniversary, and I responded with, "Let's do something we both love together." As we looked at each other, we broke out laughing hysterically because we really didn't have any hobby in common.
I don't know what we're doing right, but I'll take it. Love you babe! Happy anniversary!
(P.S. I know I'm probably not going to get the purse that I asked for for the last five years for Christmas, or my birthday, or our anniversary. But hey, I'm not getting you anything either. #budget #life #yep #contentment #love)