Sofa slipcovers are amazing if you want to change up the look of your couch OR if you want to protect your furniture. You just need to know what types of sofa slipcovers there are and where to shop for them!
I absolutely love changing up the look of my spaces and slipcovers allow me to do just that.
Not only that, as a mom of four kids, you can bet that there’s also a secret need of either covering up stains and spill marks or protecting my furniture from their messiness.
As you know, I love finding amazing deals and steals, so I’m excited to share my sources for some of my favorite places to find slipcovers.
The ones I’ve chosen may have that farmhouse and small cottage flair to it. I hope you love the ones I’ve picked out.
Affordable Sofa Slipcovers
1. Amazon: The selection available at Amazon cannot be beat and has a lot of affordable options. There is a great variety and different style sofa slipcovers that you can choose from.
2. Wayfair: There are so many incredible options on Wayfair. The best part? Free shipping! Here are a few I picked out that I’m obsessed with!
3. Ebay: I know what you are thinking, but they sell non-used slipcovers! They have brand new, never used slipcovers from actually brands on their site that you can’t find at any other online retailer. Here are some of my favorites.
4. Bed Bath and Beyond: Seriously, they have beyond everything. Get it? Okay all joking aside, they do have some of the best Sure Fit slipcovers. Some of them I think are exclusive to Bed Bath and Beyond. Check them out!
Cheap Couch Covers
5. Hayneedle: Hayneedle has awesome deals on quality outdoor furniture, but they have great deals on interior decor as well (but they have a smaller collection). Check out these sofa slipcover finds.
6. Target: Last, but not least, Target has an amazing selection of sofa slipcovers. Unlike the other sites, the images load super fast so you can quickly browse through all the sofa slipcover images to see which ones look best in your home!
Those are my top picks and round up for some of my favorite slipcovers from around the web! Are you feeling excited about buying your new slipcover and getting a fresh new look in your space? I can’t wait to get some for all of our sofas that our kids have marked all over on.
Check out my other post on how I purchased a Pottery Barn sofa second hand and used an Ektorp Sofa Cover for under $30 to make it my own!
And if you are thinking about buying a slipcovered sofa (not necessarily the covers), check out my post on comparing the two biggest slipcovers the Ikea Ektorp versus the Pottery Barn Comfort Sofa series!