If you are thinking about finding the best kids clothing subscription box, here’s my reveal of FabKids and their subscription box service that they offer!
FabKids has some of the cutest clothes that are fun, adorable and comfy especially for your tweens. And if your tween has a sibling that is younger, they have enough sizes that they can MATCH and twin their younger sibling (if they are not too proud to do so).
In this post, I’m sharing with you the subscription box reveal for our FabKids shipment for each month. I hope you absolutely LOVE finding some adorable outfits from this subscription service.
If you have a kiddo between the ages of 8-10, they’ll absolutely ADORE FabKids.
If you don’t know how it works, I’ve laid it out for you in an easy to understand format!
How FabKids Subscription Service Works
- You take a quick questionnaire to help FabKids understand your children and their style profile a little better.
- Every month, you’ll get a curated list of outfits based off of your kids style profile that you fill out. You can review the outfits and order from what’s listed or even choose your own outfits.
- You can either buy directly at full retail price OR purchase a VIP membership to get a discount.
- By the 5th of each month, you’ll need to purchase or SKIP by the 5th in order to not be charged the monthly fee.
- If you forget, that’s okay because you get a credit towards the next outfit.
How does the FabKids VIP Membership Work
In order to get you to subscribe, FabKids will provide you an initial outfit that includes clothing and shoes typically for a low price of $9.95 if you are a VIP Member. The first purchase includes free shipping if you become a VIP member.
How does FabKids make a profit?
If you forget to login by the 5th of each month and click on “skip this month”, you’ll be charged the monthly fee, but your account will be credited. While you can skip as many months without being charged, if you forget, you’ll be charged. The flip side is that you get to use that towards another outfit.
The Gotcha – Cancelling FabKids and Refunds
If you wanted to cancel your FabKids membership, you’ll need to call their the Member Services Team at 1-855-FAB-KIDS (322-5437), available 24/7, or via live chat 9AM–9PM EST. There’s not really a form that you can fill out or an automated way to do it.
If you decide to return the outfits for a refund, you’ll be charged a $5.95 restocking fee. Exchanges (with original tags and that are unworn) can be done free of charge.
What if the clothes that I order don’t fit?
FabKids will allow returns up to 30 days from the day is shipped for clothes that have not been worn and have all the original packaging included. In addition, they also charge a restocking fee for items that are returned for a refund. However, if you want to exchange it for another style or size, you can return it for a member credit or store credit free of charge.
What is FabKids known for?
Their shoes!! You will find some of the cutest shoes for kids and tweens in this online store! I absolutely ADORE their little shoes for toddlers especially. They always bring out a cute and fresh collection inspired by a lot of kids clothing trends. Their clothes are really comfortable for kids who are active. They also fit perfectly and have sizes that pretty much match your kids age.
In my experience, their shirts are always super high quality. The shoes are amazing quality. The attention to detail even on the smallest like embellishment on an outfit is absolutely gorgeous.
They often have glow in the dark shirt for boys, and character shoes for toddlers.
Does FabKids have affordable prices?
Yes, FabKids has affordable prices, especially if you sign up for their VIP membership.
Summary of Things You Know About FabKids
- Ordering is very simple
- Finding sizes is fairly easy, especially by age
- There’s a lot of variety and availability
- You get terrific deals and cute items
- They often offer BOGO on shoes as well as free shipping
- Cancelling the subscription takes a phone call to their customer service department or live chat above. You might get a lot of push back, so be prepared for that.
- The clothing is super high quality
- There is a larger variety of outfits for girls than boys, generally
- If you sign up for their VIP membership, and you forget to skip a month, you’ll end up with
See below for some of the outfit hauls we’ve done with FabKids. They’ve got an awesome deal that you can check out here.
If you are wondering about the FabKids shoe size chart, check out my measurement guide.