This is a FabKids reveal with some adorable back to school outfits for colder weather days in the fall!
The kids are back to school, and I am so thankful for it. I mean, I absolutely love my kids, but we definitely needed our routine back.
Routine also means that our extracurriculars are starting again. Four our family of four kids, we just added in this season of activities another kiddo that is going to be taking up an evening practice. I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like to have all four of them in activities.
That means I don’t have time to shop for clothes for them. Solution: I love how JustFab Kids allows me to shop from the comfort of my home and have my kids select outfits with me too!
I’m sharing with you guys this month’s shipment of JustFab Kids outfits.
Summary of How FabKids Works
But, real quick before I share with you the outfits, here’s how FabKids works if you haven’t read the six times I’ve written about it.
- Sign up as a VIP member to save money on outfits (outfits start at $54, but as a member, you only pay $30 for the same outfit). Your first VIP purchase will be discounted for about $10.
- You start by filling out your kids’ lifestyle quiz – you’ll complete all sorts of questions about preferences, colors, style, and sizing.
- Each month, new outfit picks are sent to you that are customized for your child. You have the option of (a) choosing to look in detail about the handpicked outfit FabKids sent, (b) choosing your own outfits instead, or (c) choose to skp that month.
- If you choose to skip that month, you will receive a credit that can be used in a future outfit ($29.95). If you forget to login between the 1st and the 5th day of the month (and “skip this month”), you’ll be charged $29.95 – and your account will be credited that amount to be used towards an outfit.
- The order is shipped to you. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you can exchange for another style or return for a store credit free of charge.
FabKids has amazingly high quality, discounted kids’ clothes and the most adorable shoes that are shipped and delivered to you! It’s a clothing subscription service (VIP membership) that provides you on-trend kids clothes for a great deal without having to leave the house.
And, if you have kids with the same gender, it’s a great way to MATCH their outfits if your family is into that!
Without further ado, here’s this month’s FabKids reveal.
Shoes from FabKids
They’ve got the most ADORABLE shoes. It’s honestly I think one of FabKids selling points, their shoes!
FabKids Outfits for Back to School
Notice the variety in their outfits! These adorable outfits were from the same box.
I love how they offer styles for all of my kids. Ansley is more casual while Aubrey loves dressing up.
Their boys outfits are also adorable. I absolutely love Conrad’s graphic tee!
FabKids 2T for Back to School
FabKids has so many options for kids that are 2T. However, if your kiddo has feet that are smaller that Toddler 7, there aren’t options for those sizes.
In this month’s reveal, I love this plaid dress that she got. It is thicker material and also so soft.
These adorable fox boots are one of a kind. I haven’t seen these shoes at Target, Walmart, or any other big box stores. There is also fur on the side!
The pants also have slits in the knees, it’s super cute!
Lorelei absolutely loves this outfit because it is a dress, and she’s into wearing dresses these days.
4T Clothes for Boys with FabKids
It is so hard to find clothes for boys in stores. However, with FabKids, they provide such a cute collection for little boy outfits. I love this graphic shirt for Conrad, it is soooo his personality.
I love his shoes because they can be used for casual as well as for family photos!
Girls Size 7 Clothes for Girls
This is my dressy girl. She absolutely LOVES dresses. This little sweater dress with a hood was perfect for her.
It’s actually really thick and has a fur lining inside.
These cute pink high tops are also adorable. They are slip-on, which means less “Mom – can you help me tie my shoe?!” in the morning.
Their tights are also are a perfect fit with regard to the size that’s listed.
Girls Size 8 Clothing from FabKids
This is my sporty girl. I love this chambray dress paired with a patterned butterfly tight for her.
Kids Clothing from FabKids Reveal Summary
I absolutely LOVE their outfits in this fix. I’m able to find outfits for their personalities. And that is my summary for our 5th monthly shipment from FabKids. Have you jumped on the bandwagon for FabKids yet?