Here is an easy project (DIY Wedding Vow Art) that you can do if you are looking for a way to include wedding vows or song lyrics on your wall!
Here’s a sneak peek at our finished product – it was inspired by the show Fixer Upper with Joanna Gaines where she had the sign welded in metal.
I wanted to modify it to include a faded wedding photo of us with the words on top of it.
DIY Wedding Vow Art
1. Open your photo in any photo editor of your choice (mine is Photoshop).
2. Crop your image.
3. Add a white layer below/under your main image.
4. Change the opacity on your main image.
5. Add your phrase using your favorite font on a new layer on top of your main image. I used the font Angeline.
6. Flatten your image and save it as a JPG. Send it off to your favorite canvas printing shop. That’s it!
Pin this below to share the project!