Learn about some tried and true 3 to 6 month old product essentials from this mom of four!
This is the best I could get with my little lumberjack this weekend who just turned 6 months! And to top that off, I saw him on the baby monitor sitting up this morning. What?! Stop growing up so fast!
Today, I’m back with my series on my favorite products for babies. This time, I’m sharing my favorite essentials for 3 to 6 months. (Here’s the link to the newborn to 3 month baby essentials and favorites.)
1. Cookie Teether from Shop Glitter and Spice. Yup, you’re going to need this. So why not make it cute and confuse everyone on why you are giving your baby an Oreo?
2. Sophie the Giraffe. I had to get one for Conrad because it was tradition, all of my kids had one!
3. Freshly Picked Moccasins. I know this showed up on the last post, but these shoes are adorable and so easy to take on and off!
4. Baby Einstein Jumper. All three of my kids have LOVED this bouncer. This is an updated version of the one I have, but its stood up to three kids!
5. Levana Baby Monitor. I have the Keera, which is the older version. I love this thing because it has a separate monitor that doesn’t hookup to the internet. I got scared when I heard about strangers tapping into the networked baby monitors, so this was the next best thing. Read my Levana Keera Baby Monitor review.
6. Boon & Flair High Chair. Yup, you start using this high chair near the end of the 6 month mark. I am obsessed with this chair because of how easy it is to clean up. Read my Boon & Flair Baby High Chair review.
7. NoseFrida Snot Sucker. I know this grosses some people out, but your baby will thank you if you just suck it up (pun intended).
8. Bumbo. Seat that I put and take with my everywhere around the house. Love it!
10. Boogie Wipes. Not sure what all is in here, but it smells good and gets the job done!
What’s your favorite product that you have used for the 3 to 6 month range? Pin the image below and check out my other posts around baby gear!
If you are looking for a comparison between a playard and a bassinet, check out my post on my list of playard with bassinet for baby!