Our love letter to our two year old.
Oh, Lorelei. Sweet, child, happy birthday.
I know I'm writing this four days past your birthday and then backdating it to make it look like I wrote it on your birthday.
We cannot believe how smart you are! I mean, we can, but girl, you are rockin' our world these days. Life is pretty insane adding you into the bunch, but you were sooooo worth it. Here are a few memorable things from this year:
- You have the BEST rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star I have ever seen.
- You LOVE the water. When we went to Great Wolf Lodge, you seriously rode on that slide 15 times. It was crazy.
- You already have a boyfriend.
- You love McDonalds pancakes/sausage and donut holes.
- You are obsessed with Teddy Bears.
- You LOVE Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. You did not like meeting them in person at Disney World.
- You love a YouTube channel called Baby Bum.
- You also love Baby Shark.
- You will not potty train.
- You are pretty easy to put to bed.
- You throw tantrums like no one's business.
- You don't ever really cry when we leave you at daycare.
- You're getting mostly hand me downs at this point.
- You love the Lolla Sippy Cups.
- You are pretty much spoiled rotten.
If I think of more, I'll continue to add it. I love you SO very much and so does your Dad!