Delicious holiday chex mix recipe that your kids and adults will love!
I am so excited for Halloween this year! My oldest kids have a little spunk and sass and KNOW what they want to be for Halloween. There are NO family themes for me anywhere in our future. My oldest wants to be a YouTube pop sensation and my other wants to be a princess!
To get everyone around us excited for the holidays, we typically are the ones that start the tradition of sending a BOO-gram for the holidays. Our friends, in turn, BOO It Forward! by delivering a bundle of Halloween treats secretly to someone unsuspecting too! Our family gets a kick out of seeing everyone smile. Halloween is basically the start of the holiday seasons coming up.
Steps to the Best Boo-gram Card
Print out a BOO-gram card, and find a bucket to add your goodies into. For your guests that love Spider-Man, print a BOO Card here to remind them to get the Spider-Man Homecoming DVD & Blu-Ray on October 17th at Walmart.
Recipe for the Best Holiday Chex Mix Recipe with Chocolate
If you want to go the extra mile, add a sweet treat in the package. I created a scrumptious recipe that you can recreate too! I call it the Triple C which stands for cereal, chocolate and caramel deliciousness.
Holiday Chex Mix Recipe
5 cups of cereal
2 tbsp butter, unsalted
1/4 cup of corn syrup
3/4 cup of granulated sugar
10 TWIX® Fun Size
3 tbsp caramel topping, melted
Instructions for Delicious & Scrumptious Cereal Chocolate Mix
1. Pour cereal into a large bowl.
2. Cut 10 TWIX® Fun Size into small chunks.
3. On medium heat, melt the butter. Add in the corn syrup while stirring. Once blended, add the sugar.
4. Pour the mixture into the bowl to coat all of the cereal. Carefully add the TWIX® pieces.
5. Next, melt the caramel in the microwave for 10 seconds. Drizzle the caramel over the cereal.
6. Finally, let it sit for 10 minutes. Serve!
Put it in a halloween bowl if you want to add it into your BOO-gram or BOO kit!
Create your own BOO Kit and BOO It Forward! Let’s do Some Friendly Neighborhood BOO’ing!
Pin the image below to save it!
Holiday Chex Mix Recipe with Chocolate
- 5 cups of cereal
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted
- 1/4 cup of corn syrup
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 10 pieces TWIX® Fun Size
- 3 tbsp caramel topping melted
- Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- Cut 10 TWIX® Fun Size into small chunks.
- On medium heat, melt the butter. Add in the corn syrup while stirring. One blended, add the sugar.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl to coat all of the cereal. Carefully add the TWIX® pieces.
- Next, melt the caramel in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Drizzle the caramel over the cereal.
- Finally, let it sit for 10 minutes. Serve!