With three kids to plan for, I’m starting Halloween a little early this year! In August, I already had fall decor up. Crazy right? Which means I also get to do some FUN stuff early – like buying costumes, making treats for school, AND BOO KITS!
What is a BOO Kit you might ask? Well, let me just tell you. It is an awesome way to for your little goblins and witches to “brew up” a gift/treat and sneak them to family and friends to get into a spooktacular spirit! If you get started early and Halloween gets closer, more BOO Kits are given, which means everyone will be in the spirit. Not only that, everyone loves to boast when they’ve been “BOO’d!” So make sure you #BOOItForward and Instagram a picture of your treat!
BOO Kit with a FREE Printable
Here’s a tutorial on how to make your own BOO Kit with a FREE printable!
1. Using a color printer, print out the MARS printable card. There’s two parts: 1 that tells your friend that they’ve been BOO’d. The other is for them to hang in their window!
2. Get a Halloween themed basket (you can purchase this at Walmart for less than a buck each) to put the candy in. For good measure, add a few fake spiders in there!
3. Grab a mixture of M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, 3 MUSKETEERS®, SKITTLES®, STARBURST®, and LIFESAVERS®.
4. Add in a few toys and trinkets that SCREAM Halloween.
5. Add in your printable card (following the instructions).
6. Secretly go to your neighbors house and drop it off without them noticing 🙂 That’s it!
Who do you plan to BOO this season? Print out your own BOO Kit here.