My baby just turned a year old!
It is hard to imagine that the baby phase is almost over.
These days, instead of pushing my babe to the next milestone, I'm slowly cherishing every minute of it. Being a mother is the greatest blessing of my life!
However, just like any other mom, we have a lot on our plates. With my 9-to-5, my kids' extracurricular activities and my photography business slowly picking up, I will say that it doesn't leave me much "ME" time.
However, I know that taking time to recharge and renew myself is important to myself and my family.
Taking care of my physical body has been a focus for me this year. As I climb the ranks in age, I'm finding that losing that weight is taking more effort than it used to. In addition, finding that time to lose that weight has also become a rare commodity.
Today, I'm sharing with you five ways to get physical and things done with a little "me" time sprinkled in. Give yourself permission to do this - it will make you a better mom!
1. Go for a jog. Yes - go outdoors! You can even take your baby with you. With the Baby Jogger ® SummitTM X3, your baby will appreciate the fresh air! This jogger is awesome, with its all-wheel suspension and multi-position seat recline - your baby will love being outdoors with you!
2. Go for a swim. Water is calming. Heck, being in the water with your babe is fun too!
3. Go thrift shopping. I know when I took my baby with me thrift shopping, he LOVED it! I felt like I was getting baby time and ME time all at once! You are also going for a "walk" while shopping - that counts for calorie burning!
With Baby Jogger ® SummitTM X3's quick-fold technology that allows me to fold the stroller with ONE hand, I can easily take baby shopping with me without having to worry about fumbling with the stroller.
4. Pick up litter around your neighborhood or subdivision. It's a feel good for you and feel good for the neighborhood!Win-win. While it is work, it is a physical activity that provides you time to think about other things without focusing on the physical task itself!
5. Go shopping for something that will make your life easier! The Baby Jogger ® SummitTM X3 has made it easier for me to make a decision to go out for a walk or a jog after a long day of work.
After work, it turns into a jogging stroller which has a remote wheel lock ion the handlebar that allows me to switch from swivel mode and a locked position for the front wheel.
All-in-all, taking the time to buy something that will help create efficiencies in your day-to-day is worth the extra investment!
It also has a smart locking position at the bottom!
This is quite handy when you are also trying to chase down your three and four year old!
A few details about the Baby Jogger Summit X3 Single Stroller:
- The Baby Jogger Summit X3 Single Stroller offers exceptional performance and maneuverability on any terrain. This hybrid stroller/jogger is conveniently equipped with an innovative remote swivel wheel lock on the handlebar that lets you switch between swivel mode and a locked position for the front wheel. Simply flip the lever to lock the front wheel straight or release to swivel mode in one step without having to touch the front wheel.
- This stroller features a patented Quick-Fold Technology so you can fold the Summit X3 with one hand, all-terrain air-filled rubber tires, all-wheel independent suspension system, hand-operated rear drum brakes offer increased control for added safety on hilly terrain.
- The Baby Jogger ® SummitTM X3 is also compatible with multiple Baby Jogger accessories to customize your ride and can also accommodate an infant car seat with the use of car seat adapters to make it a travel system (accessories and adapters sold separately)
- The Baby Jogger ® SummitTM X3 is a great solution for parents who want one stroller that does it all while maintaining all the style and safety you'd expect from Baby Jogger. Maximum weight capacity is 75 pounds.
How do you find "me" time between the demands of parenthood?
This and all items from Baby Jogger are excluded from all promotions and discounts except where otherwise noted on product detail pages.