My daughter Ansley has turned the eight!
I cannot believe that my oldest is turning eight. She's been a ball of fire since she was born, and we can't imagine not having her in our lives.
I've never seen anyone wish for unicorns this hard before.
- She created a YouTube channel with her sister called the Ansley and Aubrey Show
- She loves everything about unicorns
- Last summer, she learned how to swim
- She also learned how to ride her bike without training wheels last summer
- She makes friends easily and also the source of drama
- She thinks she's a tom boy and has no idea what that means
- She can watch anything with skeletons and ghosts, but cannot watch anything where extremities are being ripped off (e.g. The Meg movie)
- She's learned a bunch of card tricks
- She is smart beyond words, her grade card showed nothing but As and 100s
- She got to go to Disney World at 7 years old along with a cruise
- She's taking hip hop and cheer to the dismay of her dad
- She can do a backbend easily
- She is still a Girl Scout Brownie, but outside of a troop
- She's got an amazing smile with those big 'ol beautiful cheeks
- She wears her personality on her sleeve
- She's celebrating her birthday at Worlds of Fun and riding the Mamba for the first time.
Happy birthday my little pom leader!
Check out Ansley's other birthday posts here.
Leave a Reply