This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuiltedHoliday #CollectiveBias
If you are hosting for the holiday season this year, maintaining a guest-ready bathroom is probably on your to-do list!
Can I share a confession? When I’m in a time crunch, I hire a cleaning crew right before the holidays so that it is one less thing for me to worry about. However, what IS easy for me to do is to stock-up on essentials, such as Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® Mega Rolls during my weekly Target stroll.
Keeping the guest bathroom stocked up with these Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® Mega Rolls is essential because it allows me to keep more paper on hand with less errands to run while guests are visiting. I also stock up on lotion, anti-bacterial hand wash and cleaning supplies!
Since the guest bathroom is always the most visited room, I wanted to deck it out for the holidays. Our bathroom incorporates an outdoorsman holiday theme. My husband and I agreed that the front area would be his home for all things outdoors, which includes the bathroom. So, that’s why our decor is outdoor/rustic themed for our guest bathroom.
Today, I’m sharing with you some great ideas on how you can decorate your guest bathroom and powder room for the holidays.
Easy Ideas for Decorating a Guest Bathroom for the Holidays
1. Add a Christmas tree in the bathroom. Yes, I know, crazy right? Confession: For little boy guests who might “accidentally” miss, having a Christmas tree right in front of the toilet might force them to sit down to do the deed. Just sayin’. 🙂
2. Tie a burlap ribbon around bucket for trash can. If you love the farmhouse style look, getting a galvanized bucket with a burlap ribbon around it gives a fun twist to the holidays (pun intended).
3. Add a wreath or ribbon around the hand towel. If your hand towel holder can support it, this would be a super cute way to decorate something you are hoping all guests do after they visit your bathroom!
4. Dress up the lighting above the mirror! Its so easy just to put a few holiday branches above the lights!
5. Include a Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® Mega Rolls wrapped with ribbon as decor itself. This is SO easy!
If guest run out, they have no reason to rummage underneath the sink to find more.
No one wants their guest to experience a bath tissue run out – using these fuller rolls will mean less roll changes for you and your guests.
Do you have any tips to get a guest bathroom ready this holiday season? Get more ideas for holiday themed decor updates to make your holiday season more festive and enjoyable for guests here.
Want a chance to win a $1,000 gift card from Target? Enter the sweepstakes below! Be sure to checkout Target’s Cartwheel offer of 10% off here.