My oldest child, Ansley, turns six today. She is an amazing sister and an amazing daughter.
She is smart.
She is kind.
She is a perfectionist.
While we weren’t able to have a party for her this year to celebrate, we did have a mini celebration at the house with our growing family.
She loved it anyway!
A few of her accomplishments this year:
- She’s shown an interest in writing in cursive. Not sure where this interest came from because they don’t teach this in school.
- She finished her first year of school (Kindergarten) and Girl Scouts.
- She has a love for swimming.
- She knows how to do the splits and was invited to the banana split party for dance!
- She refuses to wear dresses unless bribed.
- Grandma taught her how to hoola hoop. She can do it for 100 seconds!
- She is a perfectionist and if she tries multiple times and still can’t comprehend the task, she will have a mental breakdown.
- For some reason, she can’t seem to keep her food on her plate – it ends up all over the floor.
- She knows how to add, subtract and multiply!
- She loves crafts – so much so, my craft room is always a hot mess because of her!
- She blames Aubrey for anything and everything.
- She loves the color purple and anything rainbow.
- She can be sweet and sassy.
- We are the hardest on her as parents.
We love you so much Ansley!