Today, I’m going to share with you how to make those Chipotle Tacos – that are to die for! And the best part about it: it’s effortless using the rotisserie chicken from above! I mean, look how excited I am to eat this 🙂
Chipotle Tacos Recipe
1. Cut up the rotisserie chicken into cubes. Set aside.
2. Next make dice up the other toppings. First, 1/2 a head of red cabbage …
cilantro (we substituted parsley) …
and limes (cut into wedges).
3. Time for the dressing. In a bowl, put in 8 ounces of sour cream …
1/2 cup of adobo sauce from canned chipotle peppers …
use the left over lime juice and mix it into the concoction along with 1/4 teaspoon of cumin, 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
Assemble to tacos by placing the cubed Marketside rotisserie chicken in the center of the corn tortillas with the desired amount of cabbage, cilantro/parsley. Drizzle with dressing.
To serve, roll up the tortillas around the filling. As Ansley would say, “It’s yums.”
- 1 Marketside rotisserie chicken, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup adobo sauce from chipotle peppers
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package tortillas
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped (or parsley as a substitute)
- 1 small head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 2 limes, cut in wedges
- premade salsa and sour cream
- Cut up the Marketside rotisserie chicken into bite sized cubes.
- To make the dressing, combine the sour cream and adobo sauce in a bowl. Stir in the lime juice, cumin, and chili powder. Add salt, and pepper in desired amounts.
- Cover, and refrigerate until needed.
- Assemble tacos by placing fish pieces in the center of tortillas with desired amounts of cabbage, cilantro/parsley and drizzle with dressing.